Managing my mind and body is critical for happiness, challenge, discovery, and spiritual growth. JWOL is living a life grounded in thoughts, words, and actions of the core Jain principles of:
• Non-Violence: in our diet, speech, and thoughts.
• Non-Possessiveness: where we balance our possessions and desire for them.
• Non-Absolutism: where we strive to keep our mind open and understand other views.
By taking this simple self-evaluation test you can determine your JWOL state of mind and practice. This exercise will expand your awareness and stimulate your mind in thinking about ways to live and promote a Jain Way of Life. The goal is to progress toward Level 4 and 5.
JWOL mission is to progress toward levels 4 and 5. What level are you on? Here are easy ways to achieve higher levels of Jain way of life.
- 1.To improve Forgiveness – follow the 10 steps of Forgiveness recommended by Dr. Diana Robinson Read more on page 112 in JWOL book.
- To learn more about Meditation and relaxation practice mindfulness or preksha meditation – page 90 in JWOL book
- To learn more about Passion and sensuality read about marriage commitment Page 70 in JWOL book
- To learn more active the mind read how to practice Jain values in the workplace. Page 87 in JWOL book
- To learn more about overcoming anger read about the ahimsa and anekantvad and how it can help us diffuse anger. Page 14 in JWOL book
- To learn about accepting death and dying read about sallekhana – which is death attained with complete tranquility – Read more Or Page 122 in JWOL book
- To learn about the Jain Way of Life – in a typical day. Page 73 in JWOL book
For any comments and suggestions firstname.lastname@example.org